– Hans Nouwens Love wasn’t put in your heart to stay. – Javan You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
– Anonymous Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.
– Byrd Baggett Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it. – Janos Arany It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, Something to look forward to, And someone to love.
– Anonymous You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Seuss People love others not for who they are but for how they make them feel.
– Irwin Federman quotes In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
When I was done with all the pages, I put our scrapbook in page protector sheets and put it all in a 3-ring binder with a front that you could slide a cover in.
I decorated the cover as manly as I could and left a spot for a picture of us - that I took on our anniversary date, asked Kevin to stop at Walgreens on the way back where I printed the picture, and then stuck it on right before I gave it to him! I wrote at lot, which took forever, but I am so glad I did!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.