- 1 License
- 2 How helpful is vagus nerve stimulation?
- 3 How does it work?
- 4 License
- 5 Download
- 6 Changes
- 7 How do I know if I am a candidate for vagus nerve stimulation?
- 8 UltraVnc SC online creator
- 9 Are their different types or models of vagus nerve stimulation?
- 10 What is VNS Therapy?
License for usage with ultravnc
1. GRANT OF LICENSE:UVNC bvba hereby grants Ultr@VNC Team -non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to distribute, use the software product «Mirror driver» in binary form for their remote controle software. Ultr@VNC Team hereby grants the end-user the right to use and distribute the software product «Mirror Driver» with UltraVNC.
2. LIMITED WARRANTYNO WARRANTY.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, We expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT «Mirror Driver». The SOFTWARE PRODUCT «Mirror Driver» and any related documentation are provided «as is» without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profit, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this product.
Binary licensePrice: 1000EUUVNC bvba hereby grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable, perpetual, worldwide license to distribute, use thesoftware product «Mirror driver» in binary form for your software.
Source code:Price: 4500EUUVNC bvba grants Licensee a nonexclusive, nontransferable, perpetual, worldwide rightto use the Source Code for the mirror driver. Licensee agrees and acknowledges that the Source Code is proprietary, valuable, and not generally known in the industry. Licensee agrees that it will maintain, through reasonable means, the confidentiality of the Source Code, and will not disseminate or allow unrestricted access. Licensee shall not distribute the Source Code to anyone other than employees and software developers of Licensee’s organization or third party contractors working on behalf of Licensee’s organization with a need to know. Licensee may be held legally responsible for any infringement of intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by Licensee’s failure to abide by this Agreement. If you optain a source code license after buying a binary license, the source code license Price is 3500EU.
How helpful is vagus nerve stimulation?
This therapy does not cure epilepsy. It’s designed to help control seizures by lessening the number and severity of seizures.
- Initially, people with VNS had an average decrease in seizures by 28% in the first 3 months.
- A review of 65 people who were had VNS for 10 years or more, showed improvements in seizure control over time. Seizures decreased by 36% after 6 months, 58% after 4 years, and 75% by 10 years after the VNS was placed.
- Other ways VNS may help people were reported in a study of 112 adults with focal epilepsy that did not respond to medicines. People were placed in two groups: 1) VNS therapy and best medical practice, or 2) No VNS but received best medical practice. Information was collected over a 1-year period. Results of this study showed:
- Recovery time after a seizure may be shorter for some people.
- 8 of 10 people reported an improved quality of life.
- About 6 of 10 reported less worry about seizures and improved alertness.
- Half the people reported that their seizures were less severe.
How does it work?
Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) is a type of neuromodulation. It is designed to change how brain cells work by giving electrical stimulation to certain areas involved in seizures.
The vagus nerve is part of the autonomic nervous system, which controls functions of the body that are not under voluntary control (such as heart rate and breathing). The vagus nerve sends information from the brain to other areas of the body. It also carries information from the body to the brain.
- We don’t know exactly how VNS works. Research has shown that VNS may help control seizures by:
- Increasing blood flow in key brain areas
- Raising levels of some brain substances (called neurotransmitters) important to control seizures
- Changing EEG (electroencephalogram) patterns during a seizure
8 out of 10 people with epilepsy may have an increase in their heart rate before a seizure.
- In the newer VNS models (AspireSR and SenTivaTM), a fast increase in heart rate can be picked up. This triggers an extra burst of stimulation to help stop these seizures.
- These models may be especially helpful for people who are not aware of when seizures happen, if seizures are not witnessed, or if seizures occur at night.
UltraVNC repeater is released under the following license:Copyright (C) 2005 UltraVNC Team Members. All Rights Reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Neither the name of the UltraVNC nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS AS IS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Don’t forget to restrict mode1 access in theuvncrepeater.ini from the linux port.
;0=All allowedmode1serverport = 0 ;0=Allow connections to all server addressess, ;1=Require that server address (or range of addresses) is listed in ;srvListAllow...srvListAllow requirelistedserver = 0 ;List of allowed server addresses / ranges ;Ranges can be defined by setting corresponding number to 0, e.g. 10.0.0.0 allows all addresses 10.x.x.x ;Address 255.255.255.255 (default) does not allow any connections ;Address 0.0.0.0 allows all connections ;Only IP addresses can be used here, not DNS names ;There can be max SERVERS_LIST_SIZE (default 50) srvListAllow lines srvListAllow0 = 10.0.0.0 ;Allow network 10.x.x.x srvListAllow1 = 192.168.0.0 ;Allow network 192.168.x.x ;List of denied server addresses / ranges ;Ranges can be defined by setting corresponding number to 0, e.g. 10.0.0.0 denies all addresses 10.x.x.x ;Address 255.255.255.255 (default) does not deny any connections ;Address 0.0.0.0 denies all connections ;Only IP addresses can be used here, not DNS names ;If addresss/range is both allowed and denied, it will be denied (deny is stronger) ;There can be max SERVERS_LIST_SIZE (default 50) srvListDeny lines srvListDeny0 = 10.0.0.0 ;Deny network 10.x.x.x srvListDeny1 = 192.168.2.22 ;Deny host 192.168.2.22
*********************************************** Ultr@VNC — Latest modifications — History
**V184.108.40.206 Dec 2013
*auto alpha blending based on OS*zrle deadlock fix*tight encoding fixed*show screenbuildup on first run*server fix bug that crashed iexplorer 8
**V220.127.116.11 Okt 2013
*viewer mod for vmware ( wrong colors)*update lijpeg-turbo to 1.3.0
**V18.104.22.168 Aug 2013-Missing screen refresh ( when driver selected but not used)-Factory reset ( when temp was not writable)
**V22.214.171.124 Aug 2013-Mirror driver and begative screen coordinates (left secondary desktop)
**V126.96.36.199 May 2013-fixed change ip detection, sometimes server was disconnected after a few seconds by a false positive-new installer xp64 wasn’t supported
**V188.8.131.52 April 2013-Viewer timeout option grayscreen fix-server leaks fixed
**V184.108.40.206 March 2013-server crash-server grayscreen on startup loop fixed
**V220.127.116.11 March 2013-filetransfer bug fix (x64)
**V18.104.22.168 March 2013-autoreconnect and auth fail fix-viewer with option window open fails to close-viewer messagebox sometimes hidden behind window
**V22.214.171.124 March 2013deadlock softcursor fixed (viewer)**V126.96.36.199 March 2013server-u2 encode on 16 color display crashviewer-fullscreen bar center-recoonect set by default
**V188.8.131.52 March 2013
-Fix server /NULL crash-Fix radio button u2 viewer
**V184.108.40.206 March 2013-fix lock after gray screen
**v220.127.116.11 (March 2013)-disconnect after gray screen **v1.1.8 (Nov 2012) -addad support windows 8 ( new capture engine) -several bug fixes -better multi monitor support -new vncpasswd + encryption. Instead of using the password as part of the encryption, we now check the password insite the encryption by the server. This allow the server to balcklist servers after x fault password. WARNING: If using encryption plugin + vncpassword you better upgrade. No protection against Brute force password hacking. **v18.104.22.168.2 (Feb 2012)-removed beeps-Capture alpha-Blending default value.-Viewer crash fixed-Grayscale fixed-msi installers
server *crash chat x64 *AuthRequired=0, passwd=NULL: Warning message block service *About x64 say win32 *viewer 1082 and server 1096 with localcursor ( no connect, 100% cpu) *serversite scaling and multiple viewers, framebuffer size get overwritten (Scale is now lock when multiple viewers are connected to avoid a framebuffer change, first connected viewer set scale. Site effect is that the viewer report the unused, incorrect scale, but at least it doesn’t crash anymore) *-connect ip, passed to winvnc running as service is not remembered for autoreconnect. *-stopreconnect stop the autoreconnect function of the server. *server mouse moves jump on viewer when screen is idle. *old plugin zrle crash
viewer *plugin (SecureVNCPlugin) used by viewer server without plugin give incorrect viewer message. And doesn’t ask to reject the connection. *monitor value is saved, but vncviewer read it as bool (true/false) Only 0/1 are correct imported *old plugins fail when zrle encoding is used *old plugins give incorrect info in statusbox *-autoreconnect timeout, -reconnectcounter number (available from gui and commandline) -autoreconnect timeout was incorrect, updated*old plugin detection*Messagebox was sometimes displayed on invisable desktop*auth dll error messages for missing dll’s incorrect*mslogon and no groups, didn’t checked admin account for access*lock /logout screen on exit viewer option blocked shutdown server.
javaviewer*mslogon fixedadded special build: only one port for javaviewer (rfb port is used for java download and rfb data)
How do I know if I am a candidate for vagus nerve stimulation?
When considering VNS, ideally a person is first seen at a comprehensive epilepsy center to make sure that all options have been explored and that the procedure is right for them.
Here are a few questions that need to be asked.
What type of seizures do you have?
- VNS will not help seizures that are not epileptic and not associated with electrical activity in the brain.
- It’s primarily indicated for focal seizures, but people with some types of generalized seizures, including Lennox Gastaut Syndrome, have improved too.
Is the epilepsy truly drug-resistant and uncontrolled?
- It’s important to see if other factors may be affecting seizures, and to treat those things first. For example, if a person is having trouble taking medications regularly or has other lifestyle factors affecting seizures, counseling and education about trigger management would be needed first.
- An epilepsy specialist would review the types of medicines that you have tried and make sure that you have tried the correct drugs for the right type of seizures. And tried them for a long enough period of time.
Are there other health problems that could be affected by vagus nerve stimulation?
- People with significant asthma or other breathing problems, sleep apnea, or some heart problems may be advised against using vagus nerve stimulation. Sometimes, other medical problems like these could get worse with VNS.
- Anyone considering VNS (or any type of device) should check first with their primary care doctor to make sure this is right for them.
- People with only one vagus nerve would not be good candidates for VNS.
- People who have had abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias) or a low heart rate (bradycardia) should not use the autostimulation settings in the newer VNS models.
Can you get to the hospital or clinic for visits to program and follow up on the device?
- Work with your epilepsy team ahead of time to know how often visits will be needed and how long they will be.
- Have a family member or friend go with you to appointments, at least in the beginning. Once you are used to the therapy, you can usually go alone, but make sure you are safe to travel alone.
UltraVnc SC online creator
COMMON MISTAKE, the zip file you upload need to contain the files, NOT a SUBFOLDER with the files. If the resource editor fail to replace the icons no exe is created, on error the download moves you to the homepage. Verify that you are using real icons, or try without first.
Ideal tool for «remote tech support» — «remote computer support»UserID = fooPassword = foobar
UltraVncSC based on REL1.00 (2006)
This creator can also be used to generate SCIII. To use it for SCIII creation,you need to add the winvnc.exe (SCIII) in your zip file you upload. Name need to be winvnc.exe
UltraVncSC update 2009
+Vista+WIN7 support. +use the MSRC4Plugin.dsm» security plugin +The zip you upload can contain following files, other are ignored rc4.key helpdesk.txt icon1.ico icon2.ico logo.bmp background.bmp enter.bmp UAC: sc is running as user, this does NOT allow UAC access. -UAC windows are view only. (you now stay connected in view only mode) -When the UAC window ( not the popup, the one that has the elevated permission) is closed or minized, you get back full access. Update 27/08/2009, the user is only asked once to give UAC permission ( add ) helpdesk.txt
UltraVncSC update May 2013
+(2013) Modified engine to faster capture Vista>= OS’s +(2011) +new capture engine, Vista win7 (faster on new video cards) + Using this option, aero and wallpaper is not removed, new capture engine is fast enough to capture aero.
UltraVncSC update Feb 2015
+(2015) cature ingine took to long initiate, SC sometimes needed more then 1 minute to startup.
Same as pevious, but exe request UAC on start
June 2015 win8 win10
May 2018 win10
win10 Same as pevious, but exe request UAC on start -Added support for the SecureVNCPlugin Howto *Add SC_Server_ClientAuth.pubkey to zip helpdesk.txt Internet support new encryption -secureplugin -connect localhost:5500 -noregistry Viewer Make sure the viewer use also SecureVNCPlugin.dsm and call the viewer key SC_Viewer_ClientAuth.pkey if only one pkey exist you don’t have to rename it.
SC II SCII (based on RC23)SCII (based on 1.00)
(experimental SSL)SCIII SSL viewer for SCIIIviewerALL SC III (repeater + test files)JAVA SSL viewercig-script
sources java viewerSC(SSL) SC update 2010SC update 2011SC update 2013 SC update 2014 SC update 2015(Feb)
Are their different types or models of vagus nerve stimulation?
Over the years, technology has allowed new features to be added. There are now 3 groups of devices.
These are the earliest devices. These have the basic programming features.
- A variety of settings can be adjusted. Usually stimulation is given for 30 seconds every 5 minutes. Some people do better with different on and off settings.
- A magnet can be used to trigger additional stimulation during a seizure.
This model was the first one to automatically give stimulation when periods of increased heart rate are detected.
- Studies of this model showed that people who had heart rate increases with seizures could get more help with this autostimulation feature.
- The stimulation will also occur at pre-programmed settings throughout the day and night.
- A magnet can still be used for extra stimulation at the time of a seizure.
This is the newest model of vagus nerve stimulation.
- Programmed stimulation can still be done, but now the amount of stimulation can be adjusted at different times of the day. (For example, day and night can have different settings.)
- Autostimulation can be given when the device detects a period of fast heartbeat.
- A magnet can still be used when a person has a seizure.
- Programming can be tailored to each person. For example, the programmer can set stimulation settings to change without coming to the hospital for each visit.
- The device can be set to detect if a person is lying flat after a seizure.
What is VNS Therapy?
VNS Therapy (also called vagus nerve stimulation) has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as an add-on theray for adults and children 4 years and older. It is approved to treat focal or partial seizures that do not respond to seizure medications. This is called drug-resistant epilepsy or refractory epilepsy.
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) may prevent or lessen seizures by sending regular, mild pulses of electrical energy to the brain via the vagus nerve.
- The therapy consists of a device that is implanted under the skin in the left chest area. An electrode or wire is attached to the generator device and placed under the skin. The wire is attached or wound around the vagus nerve in the neck.
- The device is programmed in the outpatient clinic to deliver pulses or stimulation at regular intervals. A person does not need to do anything for this device to work.
- A person with a VNS device is usually not aware of the stimulation while it is working.
- If a person is aware of when a seizure happens, they can swipe a magnet over the generator in the left chest area to send an extra burst of stimulation to the brain. For some people this may help stop seizures.
С этим читают